Arduino NFC trigger?
I'm making an Arduino powered NFC trigger?
I want to control it from my phone. As soon as I switch my phones NFC ON, the Arduino should get triggered.
I'm aware that the circuit will contain an Arduino board, a nfc shield , relay.
But I need to do this on a budget. So i need to know which is the cheapest Arduino capable of doing this.
Also if someone could help with the code. I'm pretty good in electronics. But just started learning the Arduino.
Basically heres how it should work.
- Switch on NFC on smartphone.
- Go near circuit(Arduino-NFC-trigger)
- NFC sheild gets activated.
- This gives input to arduino,
- Arduino gives output to any output pin.
- After sometime output stops.