Can somebody tell me what this device is called?

I saw this in a movie and wanted to know if its real. If it is real I wanted to know the brand and what its called. I know it might not be real.

Picture of Can somebody tell me what this device is called?
sort by: active | newest | oldest
It looks like a "Sony Vaio UMPC". I cant say which one exactly but Google will help you here.
My Pictured UMMPC is a: Sony-VAIO-UX-VGN-UX390N-umpc.jpg
steve-lane (author)  mednasrallah6 years ago
Yeah thats it they just changed the name of it. Thank you
canucksgirl6 years ago
What was the movie?
steve-lane (author)  canucksgirl6 years ago
National treasure 2, great movie
Hmm... Ive seen NT2 multiple times but dont remember this! Will have too look for it :)
Yeah. I didn't remember this thing either... ?
steve-lane (author)  canucksgirl6 years ago
Its when Riley is in the bathroom and Ben and Abigail are in the Queens study.
iceng6 years ago
The center image out of focal range is a reflection compared to the well focused hands holding a prop.
steve-lane (author)  iceng6 years ago
Could you dumb that down a little for me?
I think- the screen is out of focus (perhaps digitally added) as opposed to the hands...
steve-lane (author)  astroboy9076 years ago
Thank you.