Coin Segregation Designs - Can anyone Help?
from coin slot to coin segregation, so what do you think?
- I plan on using ARDUINO UNO
- Mainly i have thought of 2 Designs on how to do the separation of coins when it comes out of the coin slot. I have included images so you can see the my ideas.
- for the 1st one (three shutters in alignment with the path of the coin), when a specific coin is detected the corresponding shutter will open.
- for the 2nd one (using One Motor), when a specific coin is detected it rotates to a specific and programmed angle.
- p.s. it would be most efficient if anyone can suggest how can i make the shutters in the first design reverse rotate to set it back into position.
- What do you think is more Economical, Efficient, and above all much easier to do of the two?
- Need your suggestions/advise/comments/recommendations on this. What do you recommend on the 2 designs?
- if so, what motors can i use?