Coloured tubes of plastic we swung round our heads?

Do you remember those tubes of coloured plastic we used to swing around our heads and they made an awesome sound? What are they called and where can i buy one now?

Sandisk1duo8 years ago
worst case scenario, ebay
frollard8 years ago
The noise itself is made by the corrugations in the tube in conjunction with the forced air pushing out the end of the tube hitting the sideways moving air - like blowing over the edge of a jug. you can usually find them at dollar stores or department stores these days.
Kiteman8 years ago
Any flexible tube will do the job. You can even mechanise it.