DSLR camera raspberry pi help
1) How do you get the image data off the camera using the Pi/ get control of the shutter over USB
2) Is it possible to set up an ad hoc network to monitor and control the camera as well as download the pictures from an android phone or laptop (and how would I do that)
3) Any other ideas for cool things to do if i attach a pi to my camera?
4)The ideal powersource would be one of the canon LP-E8 7.2V batteries, anyone have any insight into a genius DIY connector for one?
5) Could it be used for recording/controling audio to videos? i.e. (http://beachtek.com/dxa-slr-pro/) but obviously more simplified
6) as an additional note, would it be possible to use the camera buttons and screen as the interface for the Pi computer (or at least the screen, so that I dont have to double to effective size by including a screen)
for reference: the camera I have is a canon 600D and the battery grip is the generic type for 500/600D