Damaged right ring finger

Right ring finger glove
Hi all
does anyone know if there is a glove for 1 finger only, I recently damaged my right ring finger and want to cover it up - without having to buy normal gloves
I have looked on the internet... but can't find ?

sort by: active | newest | oldest
caarntedd7 years ago
Finger cot?

orksecurity7 years ago
Cutting down normal gloves will probably be cheaper than a specialized product, if it exists...?
Kiteman7 years ago
If you're just looking for temporary protection, look for tube bandages.
Re-design7 years ago
I've never seen a glove, but I have seen finger protectors that you put over your finger and taped to your hand.  I hurt my finger and used one for a couple of weeks one time.  I got it at the pharmacy.