Do you have the Arduino code for keypad, PIN (password), change/customize the PIN via the keypad and LCD?
I've been researching this for a while but I still can't find anything to meet my requirements:
- the setup is based on Arduino UNO
- enter a PIN of 4 digits via keypad
- have multiple PINs such as master, user 1, user 2
- show the digits (or *) entered on an LCD
- give the user the option to change the PIN via the keypad by following a certain sequence such as entering 9999 or hold # pressed for 5 sec then entering current PIN followed by the new PIN.
Optional but it will make my life easier given that I am very new at Arduino coding:
- turn on green LED for a set time when PIN is correct
- turn on red LED for a set time when PIN is incorrect
- buzz tone 1 for a set time for correct PIN
- buzz tone 2 for a set time for correct PIN
- make an I/O go high for a set time when PIN is correct (used to energize a relay via a transistor, etc.).
I can probably figure out the basic things (mostly the optional stuff) but I would appreciate it if somebody shared with me some sample code that covers the requirements above.
As you can imagine, I need this to build a PIN based security lock.
Thanks for your help and I am looking forward to your answers.