Do you know what is the proper name for this lights ???

Hello ... do you know what is the proper word for these lights :

I would like to find the scheme for it and which microcontroller is used for these lights.

I know, that I would be able to do this with arduino + shift registers ... but that would be too expensive for my idea = I was thinking about creating a "neuron net" 

Today I saw it in ZARA (shop with "clothes") but when I asked them, where they got it from ... they said from Spain - from their "headquarter" :(

Thanks ...


I believe they're called Blizzard Tubes. Here is one online source for them. There may be other, cheaper sources.
NachoMahma8 years ago
.  Looks like chaser lights to me.