Does anyone know the name of this style of glass?

I've looked online trying to find out but can't find a reference to the style anywhere. There are a couple overpriced examples on ebay but even their sellers don't know the style.

It's kind of a combination of a snifter and a shot glass and is quite adept at making mixed drinks.  I managed to find one at a thrift store after seeing a friend's but haven't found a reasonably-priced one elsewhere.

The examples I've seen on ebay have Coors logos on them so I imagine it's supposed to be some sort of beer glass, if that helps.

Picture of Does anyone know the name of this style of glass?
sort by: active | newest | oldest
caarntedd6 years ago
I think it is a goblet or chalice style beer glass.
frazeeg (author)  caarntedd6 years ago
It looks like the goblet/chalice style except for the part at the bottom. That's what I can't figure out. Ive' looked online at a few sites and still can't find an exact match.
You may never find an exact match for your glass. It may be a one off design from some company just trying to make their glass a little different from the other guys' glass. Or it may be someone copying someone else's design and changing it just enough to keep out of trouble. From my not small experience with alcohol and the vessels from which it is consumed, I will still stand by my previous answer. Please prove me wrong if you will. In any case, I would suggest that you fill it with beer and drink from it. My name is Caarntedd, and I am an alcoholic.
lemonie6 years ago

How big is it?

frazeeg (author)  lemonie6 years ago
It comfortably fits a shot and a full 12 oz. soda so around 14 oz.

5.5 inches tall and 4 inches diameter of the top.
lemonie frazeeg6 years ago

Small Euoropean beer glass?

seandogue6 years ago
It does look like a beer glass to me, but I don't know what the style is.