English-Spanish transltion for Rubbing Compound and Jewelers Rouge?

I get by in every-day English, but specific terms are a challange. I tried and did a web search but I could not find it. Is Rubbing compound the same as Polish compound (as used on car paint)? Jewelers Rouge ? Can you recommend a "handy man" web/site English-Spanish diccionary ? Gracias

TerraPlop8 years ago
Polaco is a native of Poland (Pole). Google is wrong again.
rickharris8 years ago
Joyeros polaco means jewellers polish. From google language tools.