Finding An IR/UV light Filter?

In step 5 of this Instructables he places and IR/UV filter over the halogen bulb in the projector to prevent the screen from fadeing and keep the temperature down. Does anyone know where to find a filter like this? I have been looking around the internet and at a couple of hardware stores and haven't found anything.


Its a specialist part.

Try folks like Edmund Optics, or Surplus Shed.

TheCheese9921 (author)  steveastrouk8 years ago
Thanks, I'll start hunting again
Try "Cold Mirror" as a search term too.