Flexible metal cable?

I'm looking for flexible metal cable similar to that used in this product:

The cable has a flexible metal sleeve which can be manipulated into whatever shape you want and holds its shape.
Can anyone tell me what this cable is called? I've been searching online for days and I haven't found anything similar Sad

Any help would be appreciated!


I always herd them called goosenecks too. You can get some here:
M. Gyver8 years ago
I've always known it as something like 'gooseneck' or simply flexible tubing. I've looked for in the past as well and had no luck finding exactly what I was looking for. I wish you luck.