Has anyone ever created a "belly bra" for fat people?

I'm fat myself, so I can't see how this could offend anyone. That said, the design I was thinking of would be similar to the back support brace/slings that pregnant women wear. It would also have velcro attachments for additional things like an absorbant pad for "underneath."
Are there any designs/projects here on this site for similar items?

Any help would be appreciated.

orksecurity6 years ago
It's known as a corset.
javajunkie1976 (author)  orksecurity6 years ago
I was thinking of more a sling-like contraption rather than a corset-like thing. But thank you. If I can't find anything, then maybe I have an original idea...
Can't quite see how a sling would work, but if you think it might, go for it.
Or, if you just want it to flatten rather than actively crush and/or be decorative, a girdle.