Help replacing the amplifier in a powered sub woofer?

I have a Phillips SW 900 powered sub-woofer. The internal amplifier board has broken and I need to get a new board or an equivalent amplifier.  The internal subwoofer is a 6 inch 4 ohm 40w driver.I don't want to spend any more than around 50 US dollars. The only connection that I need is one RCA jack for audio input.


thegeeke5 years ago
This one is $60... but it should do the job. It's slightly more powerful than you need, so just don't turn it up all the way.  Best option I could find quickly.  Good luck!  :)
nurdee1 (author)  thegeeke5 years ago
Is it OK to use that one because my stereo only has one RCA output to subwoofer jack.
Yes... zoom in on the pic... it says to use the right channel for mono. :)