How can I modify my arc welder to produce low voltage, high amperage power to melt the wire without forming an arc?

Is it a buzz box. or an inverter type ?

Tucker15 (author) 5 years ago
It is a Lincoln welder. I am trying to determine what type of transformer and where might I find such, do I need to allow me to create a melt pool without an arc.