How do I make one of those toolbox spring things where the upper layer pops out of the toolbox at an angle?

Burf7 years ago
Are you talking about a tackle box hinged tray? Its all done with hinges. Take a look at this picture and you'll see how it is done:
tackle box.jpg
Re-design7 years ago
I have no idea what you are talking about.  Can you provide a picture or a link to a picture of the item in question?  Maybe then someone could tell you how to build one.