How do you get that twrily thing in the instructables editor? It's likes instructable's bullets.

How do you get that twrily thing in the instructables editor. It's likes instructable's bullets.  In some instructables for the parts needed and materials they have this little orange triwrly thing. Can somebody show me how to get it? It's not in special characters.


Jayefuu1 year ago
  • First, enter rich editor.
  • Use the normal bullet points.
  • Switch to HTML view
  • Edit, add class="curly" into the UL tag
  • Finished!
FoamboardRC (author)  Jayefuu1 year ago
Um, wait, add curly were? Can you give me an example? I'm sorry, I'm not good at this!
<ul class="curly">
FoamboardRC (author)  Jayefuu1 year ago
  • First, this is to show I know how to do itl
  • Second, this is to say thanks!
bwrussell1 year ago
Find somewhere that uses it and check the source for that part of the page. You will have to put it in using the "Source" editor.
Post a link to somewhere that uses it.

Get More Out of Instructables

Already have an Account?


PDF Downloads
As a Pro member, you will gain access to download any Instructable in the PDF format. You also have the ability to customize your PDF download.

Upgrade to Pro today!