With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
We have a be nice comment policy. Please be positive and constructive.
We noticed you attached photosto your comment.
The Robinson R22 helicopter which weighs about 1000 pounds has a max load capacity of 450Kg - a rotor diameter of 25 ft 2.4 in (7.67 m). The engine is 93Kwatts - They cost around $285,000.
1. Your drone would not be allowed to fly unmanned.
2. It will cost the earth to develop.
3. Your not going to buy flyable electric motors at that power so likely it won't ever lift 600Kg.
This is one project your going to have to rethink.
You asked this question in May 2015 in other forums and already know the answer. there hasn't been any dramatic improvement in technology in the past year.
Let's start with 70kg and then work our way up to the 600kg.
I suggest starting just getting something that flys and learning some aerospace engineering!
Flitetest is the best!
600Kg! your not aiming low are you.
1. If your asking this question with such an extreme target in mind you do not have enough experience to build this machine.
2. Your exceeding most countries laws to make such a machine.
3. This is a man carrier although DIY helicopters have been built generally they are not successful.
4. It will be beast to fly.
Sorry but I am not wasting my time looking up video or facts for such a silly aim.
If you need to to ask you are not qualified for such a project, simple as.
How to Make a Helicopter - Electric Helicopter
Make Own Helicopter in Less than 5 Minutes
RC Plane Made From a Broken RC Helicopter
Cardboard/Duct Tape Model Helicopter
Arduino Controlled Helicopter
A CHEAP RC HELICOPTER
How to fly a toy Helicopter
How to build a Mini Nitro RC
Candy Box RC Helicopter
LED Paper Helicopter
Posted:Nov 16, 2016
Let your inbox help you discover our best projects, classes, and contests. Instructables will help you learn how to make anything!
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.