How to remove static electricity from plastic surface?
However, these sheets are huge and there is a protective film on the surface which has to be removed and when I do that, the plastic will be loaded with static electricity, which will gather dust.
(When I removed the protective film on the back side of the plastic, I saw this result and it isn't good.
Is there a way to eliminate/reduce the static electricity before/during/after I remove the protective film?
-Because of the black surface, I'm afraid that waterstains and cleaning- solvents might leave stripes/spots that won't look good...