How to touch up auto paint job?

Need to touch up small areas not down to bare metal only top base paint & clearcoat! Thanx

blkhawk5 years ago
Another alternative is a product known as rubbing compound. The product will help blend the paint over the problem area.
Go to the dealer and get a bottle of touch up paint that matches your car. Then see the instructable on the right hand column of the screen.