How would i make a lens for a projector so that when i shot i at a wall at an angle?

It is as wide up and down. 
I dont know how ells to describe it.?

orksecurity6 years ago
This is known as "keystoning". Serious cameras used for taking pictures of architecture and things like that use lenses that can be shifted offcenter to correct for parallax ; something similar ought to work in a projector.

Video projectors generally solve this in the electronics instead, by distorting the image to compensate... cheaper, but loses some resolution.

seandogue6 years ago
Well, one way is to introduce the reverse error when shining the projector on a mirror to project to the wall.