I have a monitor with a broken HDMI port, would there be any way I can repair it or have it repaired?

I have a monitor with a broken HDMI port. Part of the center that holds the pins in broke (About 1.5-2mm) , and the pins are bent all to... Well... That place down there and back. Would there be a possibility that any computer repair place could replace it, or any way I could do it?The warranty is expired, so I can't void it.

orksecurity7 years ago
If all that's damaged is the connector, then yes, the connector can be replaced.
Rokko8652 (author)  orksecurity7 years ago
So it would be just a matter of opening it up, unsoldering the connectors, then soldering in a new one?
if the HDMI port broke then yes. but those may not b that easy to solder.... also if its a different problem that leads from the HDMI port then u nd to fix that