I have seen a type of glasses in several movies/ TV shows.

( I've seen a pair in the movie Wild Hogs ) It's those glasses that come apart in the middle, and snap back together. I want to know what they are called, where I can get them, and at what price. I might need glasses in the future, and those would be the ultimate meek accessory.

sort by: active | newest | oldest
Red Monkey8 years ago
They're called 'Clics' and are available at the http://impulseclics.com/ website
XOIIO (author)  Red Monkey8 years ago
Awesome! Thanks man!
hkp188 years ago
I am not able to understand what you want to say
sharlston8 years ago
i dont know what yhere called but they are in the wild hogs =} what a movie lol
frollard8 years ago
See your optometrist :D