I want to get into Slalom (a type of skating)?
I have a few questions about skating in general:
1. Where can I get good skates, where/what should I look for?
2. What it more important: Balance, or agility?
3. How can I improve my balance/agility?
A few questions for Slalom people:
1. Is there a term for people who play Slalom?
2. Where can I get some good cones? (I've been looking at these, but they're a bit expensive:
3. I don't have any skates currently, I was thinking of getting Slalom skates instead of recreational skates. I thought this would be cheaper and I'm probably going to end up getting them eventually but I don't know if that would make a difference starting out.
I'm looking at these skates if I get Slalom-specific skates:
I'm eyeballing these skates for recreational skates but I don't know if they would be a good choice: