I want to modify a Guy Fawkes Mask

I bought a 10-pack of cheap Guy Fawkes mask, I want to modify them (or at least 2 of them) to make them as comfortable as possible on the INSIDE, is there a way to do so? And by what can I replace the rubber band that holds the mask to the face? Thanks.

the cheapest way i can think of is to take an old shirt / piece of cloth and a hot glue gun and glue in a few layers on the pressure spots(the spots that touch your face the most)

iceng2 years ago

Theatrical face glue.

Foam pads and any kind of strap you want.