In the uk can you legally own a vehicle if your under 18?

If you do not intend on driving it Just keeping it

Its a small road legal 49 cc Trike for info

Yesss.. but not on a public  road. You can keep it OFF road, but if its road-legal you'll probably have to get a SORN declaration for it.
stephenniall (author) 8 years ago
Yes i can do that Shouldnt be too hard it is a old 1982 honda trike im looking into buying and fixing up restoring it
Good luck with it.