Is there a name for ''true block triggers''?

Also do you think its okay to use it for a knex gun?

sort by: active | newest | oldest
TheDunkis6 years ago
I assume you mean a block trigger that hooks up to a block trigger? Most people call these hybrid triggers. Or do you mean a true trigger that blocks the pin? We don't really specify those, we just call them true triggers. But because they're pretty much standard now, we don't really talk about true triggers.

And block triggers, hybrid or not, are rather obsolete. As some of my older guns and the TRs have shown, you can add a true trigger to a gun that'd normally use a block trigger. But if you can't figure out a better way to do it, a hybrid trigger will work just fine.
PotatoCoffee (author)  TheDunkis6 years ago
I mean a block trigger connected to to a true trigger, did you mean that when you said "a block trigger that hooks up to a block trigger"?
Oopsies. Yup, "a block trigger that hooks up to a true trigger" was what I meant. Textbook irony, kiddehs. I'm surprised I didn't catch that on a second read through.
PotatoCoffee (author)  TheDunkis6 years ago
It doesn't matter. We all make mistakes!
Like when it's a block trigger yet in a way its a true trigger? I belive so ive done it on my tr8.
PotatoCoffee (author)  KnexFreak3606 years ago
Okay. You gave me my 360th comment!
PotatoCoffee (author)  KnexFreak3606 years ago