Is this going to work?

I plan on using this gender changer to use a TV as a computer monitor.
Will it work?

Picture of Is this going to work?
Re-design7 years ago
Nope. It looks like your got a vga male and rgb plugs. They are different species entirely. Best you get nothing worse you get blown computer and tv/monitor what ever. You need a real adapter. It takes chips to get from here to over there.
+1 Check your vid card to see if it has a TV out. Many do these days.
Or check your tv to see if it has a vga in. Many do these days.
ooh..hadn't thought of that. I still have a tube TV and forgot that new TVs are almost exclusively of the LCD or plasma variety...(I guess I assumed that since he was considering composite inputs, the TV was at least as old as mine.