I've forgotten a word. It's that mechanical drawing-aid made up of a four sticks. ?

You fasten it at the middle, put a pen in one end and trace with the other. The pen the draws a larger or smaller copy of your tracings depending on which end you put the pen in. What is it called?

omnibot (author)  steveastrouk8 years ago
That's it, thank you! I was going mad.