I frequently get linseed oil on my hands when I finish my woodworking, is it a health hazard? I sure like the smell! Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm told that linseed oil is edible until boiled. After it's boiled, it becomes hazardous if eaten (that's why you don't cook with flax oil, heat alters it). Is it a danger to the skin?
Thank you!! `Neph
P.S. I'm using genuine, pure boiled linseed oil. It's not synthetic.
I added a totally random picture, for your enjoyment. :D
Bio:I have an awesome blog @ www.makerweekend.com
I’m Calvin Drews, and I love to learn, experiment, invent, create, repair, and generally just do things myself. A sort of modern jack of all trades, mast...read more »