My Grandpa has a Lincoln 225 Stick Welder but it is really beat up. Is it worth trying to fix?
I mean it has bad cords and I don't even know if it is worth it. Is it possible to get shocked even though it is not plugged in if I open it up to look inside? I could get new cords and stuff if the internals are working. I was going to hook it up to a power strip ( the one with a switch) so I could see if it works. But Im nervous, is it worth it? If not i was just going to use the case for something, a refrigerator on the inside with all the inside stuff taken out of the welder itself.