My LED circuit suddenly stopped working. Can anyone help?
It's set up like this (going from the power source to the LED, and back).
Power source: 9V
ON/OFF toggle I pillaged from the battery pack
330 Ohm resistor
Blue LED from Radio Shack (max voltage 3.8V)
Back to Power source.
I've checked everything, and used multiple batteries to double-check. I even entirely re-did the circuit to make sure that cleaning off the uncured resin didn't mess with anything, and it's still dead in the water. What did I do wrong?