With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
I was plugging it in when my box just exploded and sparks went everywhere. I am discouraged because of what a fail i am
We have a be nice comment policy. Please be positive and constructive.
We noticed you attached photosto your comment.
You must have shorted it. I presume you are talking about the jacobs ladder. The metal rulers (or some other wiring) had to have touched and created a short circuit. As mentioned, you needed to be really - really - careful with that project. Perhaps skip the project in this lesson for the time being. If it's any consolation, most of my early electronics projects released the "magic smoke". Yours just did it in a very dramatic way (because high voltage is serious business).
Air Cannon Fun
"peed your pants" prank
How to make a minecraft rocket!
How To Get A Free Computer!
Posted:Feb 3, 2017
Let your inbox help you discover our best projects, classes, and contests. Instructables will help you learn how to make anything!
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.