loading

My light box went into sparks?

I was plugging it in when my box just exploded and sparks went everywhere. I am discouraged because of what a fail i am


randofo5 months ago

You must have shorted it. I presume you are talking about the jacobs ladder. The metal rulers (or some other wiring) had to have touched and created a short circuit. As mentioned, you needed to be really - really - careful with that project. Perhaps skip the project in this lesson for the time being. If it's any consolation, most of my early electronics projects released the "magic smoke". Yours just did it in a very dramatic way (because high voltage is serious business).