Replacement for this FET?

Okay... so long story short, i have this little transistor that i need the non-surface mounted version of. The part # is PHD3055E. I can only find the datasheet, And can't find it anywhere for sale.
So i thought i'd come here and ask, Any ideas on what could replace this?

Here's the datasheet in the google docs viewer.

Picture of Replacement for this FET?
lofty7 years ago
 Try this it might work. It's got a higher current and voltage rating and a lower on resistance.

What is it for anyway?
Depending on what it's for, you might need to choose one with specific characteristics but that one should work.