Sensor and Quick Release for Monster Trap Christmas Gift
My current plan calls for a large 2-3 ft. net, framed with a lightweight material, this would be attached to the ceiling of his bedroom by dad.
In the apparatus that attached the net to the ceiling there is some form of 'quick release' mechanism that is triggered by some form of sensor hidden in a pillow, platform, cardboard box... a big stuffed banana -something that resembles monster bait.
The physical parts of simple enough but I'm wondering what options I have for the sensor and quick release... I'm pretty handy with radio gear and fly quadcoptors so I'm pretty sure I can rassle up something.. Any ideas?
Parts for Monster Trap:
- one lg net, preferrably framed
- radio controlled quick release
- light sensor w/ radio transmitter
- pillow or something to mount the light sensor in
- screws to ceiling mount the net