Snap fastener struggling with williams combination pliers for snap fasteners.

borrowed them from a friend and the instrutions are lost, any tips?

sort by: active | newest | oldest
NachoMahma8 years ago
. Do the tips of the pliers keep jumping out of the holes in the rings? Then your tips are probably worn and you need new tips.
aka "circlips"? L
maymers23 (author)  lemonie8 years ago
hi, by snap fasteners i mean poppers. , thats a brand name. dunno what circlips are....cheers tho .
I thought you sewed them on and pressed them together "press-studs"? L (image is what I was thinking of by "circlip")
. That's what I was thinking of, but I've seen a lot of things called "snap rings."
maymers23 (author)  NachoMahma8 years ago
well the two halves of each side of popper (one side with spikes) each fit inside a rubber ring. maybe you thinkin of a different thing. the pliers are also for eyelets. ta.
. Pics? Links? Model number?