Transparent plastic hemisphere?

I've an idea for a project which will need a transparent plastic hemisphere, around 3" to 4" diameter, to house it. Any ideas where I could find something suitable? What would do the job is one of the clear balls from arcade crane grab machines, but I'm looking for something less down to skill, judgement and how much they've rigged the machine.

kelseymh8 years ago
Google "acrylic dome". It's just that easy...
AndyGadget (author) 8 years ago
ACRYLIC - That's the word I was missing - Many thanks.
rickharris8 years ago
Hamster ball