Video "out" recording?

On certain cameras, DVD players, VCR players it has the red, yellow and white "out", if I were to have a spy camera with the yellow and white "out" how would I record that in the space of a largish pocket? Kipkay's Instructable features the exact same style of camera (go here

Pic is of my one, not my picture though (sorry). Red is for power.

Picture of Video
yokozuna7 years ago
Depending on how much you want to spend, you can connect it to something like a mini-DVR used for exactly this purpose.  If your pockets are a bit bigger, and your budget a bit smaller, you can just find a slim camcorder which are also designed to fit in pockets.  I'm guessing you'd need a cable to convert the RCA plugs (yellow and white) to mini-jack for small devices like these.
Kryptonite (author)  yokozuna7 years ago
Wow, I like the look of the mini-DVR! But it's a bit expencive.

And to be honest, I'm just looking for a cable to do exactly that: convert it!
The cables are readily available, here is one I found on Australian ebay.  I'm not really sure of your retailers, but I would ask for a 3.5mm plug/jack to 3-RCA Video Audio Cable when trying to track it down.
Kryptonite (author)  yokozuna7 years ago
That's brilliant! Thanks!