What do I need to make laptop stand cooler?
The reason why I need it that many is because my laptop gets overheat quickly & sometimes it shuts down by itself.
Ps: I would like to connect the fans to wallplug with adapter or usb wall plug adapter.
1. I would like to know what do I need besides 6 fan, mdf / acrilyc for the stand, adapter, usb cable?
2. For this project, which fan is the best for me, 2 pins, 3 pins or 4 pins?
3. Moreover, which voltage should I have a look and which 1 is better: high rpm or cfm flow?
Sorry as Im complitely blind with electricity, I will have to ask lots of questions.
Hp already acknowledge the problem but cannot do anything with the overheating other than suggesting using external fan & at this moment im using deskfan to blow the exhaust hole of the laptop.
So this is for example the fan that I found on eBay
Voltage range, 6 to 13.8V.
Speed, 4500RPM at rated voltage and zero pressure.
Flow (max), 67CFM.
Pressure Rise (Max), 0.3inH2O.
Thanks again for all the answer
To make it easy, this is my question
1. Id like to put 5 fans with above spec, does that mean I need power adaptor that can handle 1A (5x0.20A) ?
2. Would it be better if I use power adaptor 2000mA or better to stick with 1000mA ?
3. Im planning to use dc connector head (see pict) but I only see 2 cable holes. If the fan has 3 or 4 cables, which cable should be put in the minus hole and which one in the plus hole, and what to do with the rest of the cable(s) ?
4. Would this power adaptor perfect for my project?
Sorry again with this dummy questions, but like I said Im complitely blind with electricity.
Thanks for all the answer