What is it called and where can I buy the recording device inside the recordable greeting cards sold by Hallmark?

lemonie8 years ago
retired2AZ (author)  lemonie8 years ago
Ohhhh, good idea:
has what I was looking for. $3.88 ea in lots of 20.
Many thanks.
 You can also buy just one recordable module at:

frollard8 years ago
you can find one inside each recordable hallmark card.