What is this and how I can use it?

I guess it is an old vacuum tube flyback transformer without a ferrite core. If I am right please tell me how to connect it. Thanks.

Picture of What is this and how I can use it?
Re-design6 years ago

That's what it looks like to me.  Or at least some kind of HV coil.

Look at this instructable first.
theVader75 (author)  Re-design6 years ago
I think I will buy a ferrite core and make a primary and a feedback.
why buy. scavenge them from old tvs. and also the effieciency of this flyback transformer will not be good even after buying a ferrite core. just use another one or your experiment
theVader75 (author)  ARJOON6 years ago
right thanks