What is this called?

Does anyone know what this thingy is called? I plan on making an instructable on how to make it as soon I find out its name. Thanks

Picture of What is this called?
question 002.jpg
question 003.jpg
It's an accordian fold, one of many different kinds. I don't know if anyone had made a specific name for this particular variation.
jumpertoad8 years ago
acordian fold