What is this wire clamp called?

The picture below shows a wire clamp which allows the wire to move in one direction only. to release the wire to the opposite direction one  has to push the small metal valve as marked with an arrow in the picutre below.
I need to know what it is called ?
thank you

Picture of What is this wire clamp called?
sort by: active | newest | oldest
phrogsanco3 years ago

Appears to be a type of clothesline tightener or the design used by the tighteners.

muhammajunaid (author)  phrogsanco3 years ago

thank you

Triclaw3 years ago

pass thru turnbuckle eyelet

muhammajunaid (author)  Triclaw3 years ago

thank you

Burf3 years ago

Its called a "cable tensioner eyelet."

iceng Burf3 years ago

Always pleased to learn about new hardware.

Burf iceng3 years ago

Before I sold my construction company, I had a subscription to "Sweet's Catalog." I regularly received manufacturers' product sheets from Sweets for almost every construction related product available in the U.S.

Each time I received a new batch of product sheets, I would sit down and review the new or improved items, log titles of those that were of interest and then file all of them in three ring binders. I had thousands of those product sheets.

iceng Burf3 years ago

I did that with NASA tech briefs.

Some were exeptional.