What on earth could I use this 'Lectern Commander' for?
The Lectern Commander is able to
communicate both direct Infra Red and RS232
Combines the best features of a dedicated key control panel and a colour touchscreen in a single unit
- Fits directly into unmodified industry-standard lectern
- Modular design allows integration of microphone sockets, lectern light etc. for special applications
- 32 key digital matrix touch overlay
- Flexible â€“ can function as a stand-alone controller or in conjunction with any of the CommBox range of
- Easy to program with standard Joey software, tools and library
- Low power consumption allows operation on long low-voltage cables
Keys: 32, including 10 touchscreen keys
Panel Type: Colour LCD, CCFL Backlight
Panel Size: 4.0â€ diagonal
Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
Brightness: 80cd/m2 (Typical)
Contrast Ratio: 17:1 (Typical)
Display Colour: 8 Colour
Connectivity: IRBus (6.35mm TRS), IR (3.5mm phono), RS-232 (DB9).
IR carrier frequency: 38kHz (industry standard)
Power Supply: 12volts (Supplied by IR-Bus)
Current demand: 100 â€“ 200mA (depends on brightness setting). Standby current: 5mA.
Enclosure: Steel, black powder coated
Dimensions: 540mm x 80mm x 70mm
hmmm any ideas???