What type is this for?

I'd never seen one like this. I was wondering if someone could clue me in on what type it was for. Thanks

Picture of What type is this for?
I think that it is intended for a "wafer tumbler" lock, where the tumblers are flat and rectangular rather than cyclindrical. Those are the cheap looking kinds of locks you usually see on file cabinets.
Burf4 years ago
Its a lock pick (part of a set usually.)
iceng Burf4 years ago
My practical education continues.

I can see how someone could use thatpick to unlock a pin tumbler.
Many years ago someone taught me to to make a 7pin lock tumbler
lock system set up for a local key and a master key.