What's the English name for this?

I'm working on an Instructable and I don't know the English word for this type of threaded connector. Does anyone know?

Picture of What's the English name for this?
sort by: active | newest | oldest
There called tee nuts, here's a link to them.
. +1
That's a better description than any so far.
Yup, that's what I've always called them.
tsallie4 years ago
Tee Nut
I'd go with "spiky nut thingy".
lol I was thinking about saying that.
Prong nut.
Obi-Wahn7 years ago
I'd say, a Captive Nut