Where can I buy servo heads online?

Can't seem to find them. Thanks. The plastic part that spins...

Kiteman5 years ago
Servo heads?

Do you mean the plastic cross-shaped piece on a servo?
alpe_97 (author)  Kiteman5 years ago
Yes, sorry about that.
Look for "Servo Horns" instead !
alpe_97 (author)  steveastrouk5 years ago
Whoa! Thank you very much! Saved me money!!! awesome