Where can I find the boxes shown in the picture for storing electronics components?

I'm not even sure what they're called, bug boxes? 

Thermionic2 years ago
Home depot. That's where I get mine. Also, love the EEVBlog!
Re-design2 years ago
Home depot.

iproberry12 years ago
I would go to the Home depot or Lowe's and they should have them...ask one of there workers