Where can I get a plasma ball driver circuit?

I have a old glass sphere from a plasma globe and I was wanting to use  again but i need the circuit I need it if I want to use it again

sort by: active | newest | oldest
search it in google, type: flyback driver. In order to build this circuit you must have a small ac flyback transformer.
nerd7473 (author)  Charles Mendoza4 years ago
I have one but It is broken
Then buy a new one. LOL
I'm sure it wouldn't cost you that much, I suggest a ZVS flyback driver circuit as it is more efficient or rather a 555 flyback driver circuit.
nerd7473 (author)  Charles Mendoza4 years ago
Good idea
rickharris4 years ago
Shame I have the reverse the ball got dropped - I have the cct but no ball.

Google should help you
nerd7473 (author)  rickharris4 years ago
the rest of the circuit should be simple righ?
nerd7473 (author)  rickharris4 years ago
wow that must suck i need an flybak transformer