Where can I get those panels that they make walk-in coolers with?

I saw a home-made houseboat for sale on Craigslist and he said the floor and walls were made of "cooler panels".

Re-design7 years ago
In the US you can find a restaurant or store surplus supply company.  They buy fixtures and equipment from restaurants and stores that are going out of business.  The coolers are a part of that and will be much less expensive than if bought new.  They are very expensive when new.
Burf7 years ago
I've built several walk-in freezers on commercial jobs using prefab panels of aluminum or stainless steel sheet metal sandwiching 4" or 6" of self-extinguishing expanded polystyrene or urethane foam. 
I googled  "prefab walk-in freezer panels" and found a number of manufacturers listed. Here is one: